MOISTURE IN OIL TRASNMITTER
EE381 is a compact and rugged moisture in oil transmitter suitable for in-line oil monitoring. High accuracy and long-term stability make it ideal for preventive maintenance of plants and machinery.
The device accurately measures water activity (aw) and temperature (T), and precisely calculates water conent (ppm). It is available with either two analogue analogue outputs or two alarm outputs. LEDs indicate alarm and operation status.
Values are displayed on the optional LCD display. The enclosure of EE381 can be freely positioned (360° rotation) to provide good readability of the display/LEDs in all mounting conditions.
With an optional confugration kit it is possible to adjust the EE381 and configure the analogue outputs.
- Measurands: water activity (aw), temperature and water content (x) in ppm
- Oil temperature up to 120 °C (248 °F)
- Two analogue or alarm outputs
- Optional LCD Display
- LEDs indication for supply and alarm outputs
- Pressure rating 20 bar
- G ½” ISO or ½” NPT process connection
- Adjustable position of display: 360° rotation
- Outputs freely configurable by the user
- Monitoring of
- Transformer oil
- Lubrication oil
- Hydraulic oil
- Engine oil
- Diesel fuel
- MEASURING RANGE – ..1 aw
-40…120 °C (-40…248 °F)
- ACCURACY – ±0.02 aw
±0.2 °C (±0.36 °F)
- OUTPUTS – 0-1/5/10V or 0/4-20mA
- SWITCH – 2 potential-free relays (normally open)
- SUPPLY – 10-30V DC